Re: [CQ-Contest] FT4 - Robotic Contesting

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] FT4 - Robotic Contesting
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2019 21:06:22 -0700

You had a reasonable post going until that bit, considering that almost everyone we're talking about and almost everyone here on this forum is pretty far removed age wise from any recent generation classification.  I'm quite a bit older than you are but I find this whole generational slam people like to use to justify their biases exceptionally tiresome.

Dave   AB7E