Re: [CQ-Contest] possible changes for CQ VHF Contest

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] possible changes for CQ VHF Contest
From: donovanf@starpower.net
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 13:42:21 -0400 (EDT)
In any contest, "activity is good." Actually, its essential.

Allowing credit for CW, SSB and digital QSOs with the same station
would significantly increase the number of available QSOs. I don't
see anything negative about that.

CW, SSB, digital and mixed entry categories would also encourage
activity. Like ARRL Field Day, the sponsor could also double the
CW QSO credit to encourage CW activity.

73
Frank
W3LPL