Re: [CQ-Contest] WW-Digi Contest -- Rule Clarification

To: V Sidarau <vs_otw@rogers.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WW-Digi Contest -- Rule Clarification
From: Jim Rhodes <jim@rhodesend.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2019 19:05:12 -0500
Well it could be considered seperate signals, but actually what is beig
transmitted is three tone sets on one signal. The receivers on the other
end decode them as 3 seperate signals because that is what the audio sounds
like. And the remark about the operator doing a good job of handling the
simultaneous contacts should mention the computer and the programmer
instead. It is all basically automatic.

Jim Rhodes
K0XU