Re: [CQ-Contest] WW-Digi Contest -- Rule Clarification

To: CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WW-Digi Contest -- Rule Clarification
From: Mike Ricketts <mike.nd9g@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2019 10:18:34 -0500
"Didn't someone create a FT8 contest reflector? It would be nice to take
all these comments over there. Seems like FT8 is monopolizing the
contest reflector just like it is on the air.  "

There is a reflector to discuss general FT8/Digital things.  However, this
does seem to be on topic for this forum, it is discussion about a contest
and its rules. At least in my opinion.

73,
Mike ND9G