Re: [CQ-Contest] Is RTTY Only a Contest Mode?

Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Is RTTY Only a Contest Mode?
From: Amir Findling <sarlabs@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2020 10:17:37 -0500
I just find FT8/4 more pleasant to operate.  Puts me in more of a
supervisor position,  yet not too far from the trenches.  In RTTY,  I feel
im doing a lot of tedious work tbat the computer should do (and does in
FT8).  Maybe a bit of yesterday's technology.  Yet I'm on the contest,  not
religiously,  as I'm taking breaks...  I'm not a spring chicken and don't
want to run in troubles with the retirees union for working too hard...

--

73 de Amir K9CHP

ARRL, Emergency Coordinator, Onondaga County, NY
Radio Amateurs of Greater Syracuse  www.ragsclub.org
Wilderness SAR www.wsar.org (ret.)
Eagle Valley Search Dogs www.evdogs.org (ret.)