Re: [CQ-Contest] Excessive Bandwidth

To: Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Excessive Bandwidth
From: Randy Thompson <k5zd@outlook.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 03:34:27 +0000
EI5DI: " a good option might be to spot them with a suitable comment - for
example "severe clicks".  "

That is a great idea!  One of the challenges after the contest is that no one
can remember which stations were causing problems on what bands/frequencies at
what times.  Without these reports, it can waste hours wading through SDR
recordings.  Even once found, it is not always easy to evaluate signal width
due to limitations of the recording system.  But, at least we would have better
records of who and how often and that could present a compelling case for
action.

Randy K5ZD