Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX Contest Multioperator Station Guidelines

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX Contest Multioperator Station Guidelines
From: Jeff Clarke <ku8e@ku8e.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020 13:45:05 -0400
John,

That's not really a very good analogy. A rule like this isn't really enforceable. How do you prove someone is conducing their multi-op in this way?  We all know COVID is a much debated issue. Their are many that think it's all a hoax and don't follow social distancing guidelines and others that take it seriously that do. I really think they should revert back to the current multi-op rules. Another way is to just suggest that you do you multi-op in this fashion and not make it an actual rule.  If  the ARRL won't budge then just don't allow multi-ops.

Jeff