Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX Contest Multioperator Station Guidelines

To: Jeff Clarke <ku8e@ku8e.com>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX Contest Multioperator Station Guidelines
From: Hans Brakob <kzerohb@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020 22:14:31 +0000
If I read the guideline (is a guideline a rule?) correctly, a multi-op group
MAY, but isn’t REQUIRED to, operate in a “distributed” fashion.

I share the puzzlement of why this was driven by off-shore players, without a
whisper on W/VE-centric channels or contest clubs.

73, de Hans, KØHB
“Just a Boy and his Radio”™