Re: [CQ-Contest] Spoofed Spots

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Spoofed Spots
From: Christian Schneider <prickler.schneider@t-online.de>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2021 11:33:41 +0100
From the sideline:
Do will still speak about a hobby or are we close to bring in FBI and the likes for spot fraud investigations?
73, Chris DL8MBS

Am 04.12.2021 um 22:26 schrieb Martin, LU5DX:
How does the ARRL validate the authenticity of the data uploaded to LoTW?
Same method could be applied here.
The network should only allow trafic from users who have completed KYC, and
authenticate with either, certificates SSH keys, 2FA, etc.

73,

Martín, LU5DX