CT-User

[ct-user] CT sensing/polling the radio

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT sensing/polling the radio
From: William Bennett <WizardOfAz@cyberdude.com> (William Bennett)
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 12:23:21 -0700
Hi Brian,
Thanks for the info. I was not trying to solve the problem of sharing the com
port. I was using the rtty program only to drive the TNC, on a different com
port, so no conflict. But you're right - if I also want the rtty software to
talk to the radio the solution would be to stop/start each program as part of
the mode change. And that would not be such a big deal, so I will probably do
it rather than give up the radio control when running rtty.

As for my other problem with CT not sensing the radio when running under w/95,
see next append. I got other help with that and have solved the problem.

73, GL in FD,
Bill N7DZ