RE: [Karlnet] Karlnet Routing

To: <karlnet@wispnotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Karlnet Routing
From: "Wireless Guy" <wirelessguy@natronics.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 09:43:13 -0500
I have attached the screen shot of the link. It is roughly 19+ Miles. And I
can't see the other side of the link because the tower is so narrow. It is a
300' tower but I have my Uni24 grid at about 250' on the Enid side and about
160' on the Pond Creek side. We haven't gotten time to test actually
throughput but we are getting ready to do that. And that link is currently
configured for 2Mbps but we are getting ready to bump it up to 11Mbps. So we
will see what happens when we get that far.

Nate