RE: [Karlnet] Security: APII, CPE and laptop

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Security: APII, CPE and laptop
From: "Support" <support@karlnet.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 13:39:08 -0400
We recommend using a radius server or the access control list to keep
unauthenicated users off of your network.

We will also release 802.1x in our version 4.12 release that will provide
better security for WEP.  In addition to WEP you can purchase one of the
encryption options and put software encryption on the unit of either DES or
Blowfish.  Be advised that encryption will slow down the network.

Doug Harman
KarlNet, Inc.
525 Metro Place North
Suite 100