[Karlnet] RE: [Karlnet]FIREWALL TCP/UDP FILTERS

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: [Karlnet] RE: [Karlnet]FIREWALL TCP/UDP FILTERS
From: "Dan Metcalf" <dan.metcalf@wbsysnet.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 13:03:15 -0400
I'm looking over the firewall setup on the karlnet v4.02, and I'm
wondering how I can block SPECIFIC ports (135-139, 5000) and allow
everything else, as it looks like by default you configure what you want
to allow and everything else is denied

Dan Metcalf
Wireless Broadband Sytems
dan.metcalf@wbsysnet.com