[Karlnet] WavePoint - II E ???

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: [Karlnet] WavePoint - II E ???
From: "Nate McLain" <nate@ctrail.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 18:17:43 -0500
Has anyone else had any problems flashing the WP-II E??
I just tried to flash 2 of these and they both act the same way....

You can read them with the configev program.
Get your license, Open config file, select the .bin file.
Scan for the radio. Change the IP of the WPIIE to a IP in my subnet.
Upload the software.

Let the AP reboot and then your hosed...
You can never scan it and you never get another network connection to it...

I tried doing a forced reload as described in the pdf file and I can't ever
get it into base boot mode... The power led always goes to green. And no
network connection.

Can someone shed some light on this problem?

TIA

Nate