RE: [Karlnet] AP-1000 Goofyness

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] AP-1000 Goofyness
From: "Nate McLain" <nate@ctrail.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 14:12:02 -0500
Before I flash the AP it has the default Orinoco IP. 153.x.x.x
I connect via a croosover cable, flash the AP, then it resets itself.
Then I never get a ethernet connection to it. When I connect via a wireless
card in my laptop it has the Karlnet IP of 198.17.74.254. So I gave myself a
198.17.74.100 IP in the same subnet and still no go with the ethernet
cable... This is really weird...
I can always put it back into base boot mode. And it has the 153 IP again.

Nate