Re: [Karlnet] 4.02 RG won't bridge to a 3.88 AP-1000

To: <karlnet@wispnotes.com>
Subject: Re: [Karlnet] 4.02 RG won't bridge to a 3.88 AP-1000
From: "Bob Hrbek" <bhrbek@bextreme.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 14:24:37 -0500
Like I said though...if I enable NAT and the DHCP server...it works fine.

I even tried two different interfaces on the AP-1000...no go.

Bridging fails, NAT works fine.  I've gone over and over the configs.....
This is the only 4.02 RG that I have...the others are 3.88 and this is the
only one that is exhibiting this problem.  Anyone have knowledge of version
incompatibilities?

My AP-1000 is set to ISPbase.

-bob