Re: [Karlnet] 4.02 RG won't bridge to a 3.88 AP-1000

To: karlnet@WISPNotes.com
Subject: Re: [Karlnet] 4.02 RG won't bridge to a 3.88 AP-1000
From: Roger Boggs <rogerboggs@att.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 14:36:23 -0400
After you've double-double checked the IP addresses/subnet masks/gateways and
all that stuff, double-triple check the system passphrase and set it to something
that you absolutely know on both ends to the be the same. Assume nothing.

This has stopped an awful lot of links from working in the past.

Good luck. It's gotta be something fairly simple, Bob.