RE: [Karlnet] New KarlNet .bin files released

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] New KarlNet .bin files released
From: "John Benson" <John@mwutah.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 16:26:57 -0600
I am currently working with a system that has the capability of doing mac
monitoring/restriction behind a NAT connection to keep customers from
running too many computers behind NAT.  That is kind of close to what you
are looking for.  It also does monitoring of wireless links and alerts me
when the link is weak (like a backhaul link) so that I never have down time.

John Benson
Wireless Systems Engineer
801-427-0719