RE: [Karlnet] KN is too much $$$ now

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] KN is too much $$$ now
From: "Nate McLain" <nate@ctrail.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 22:11:07 -0600
I guess that Waverider CPE isn't so expensive after all!!!   :-P
On a serious note are these prices that are being through around LIST prices?
Is there going to be a discount on these boards like I usually always get when we buy 150+ units??
What kind of a price can we get on that many boards?? I mean the last shipment of 300 RG-1100s was only $117 shipped. And that included the Power Supply & Gold Card!!!

Nate