RE: [Karlnet] WPBASE+ with SENAO 200mw radio cards

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] WPBASE+ with SENAO 200mw radio cards
From: "Caleb Carroll" <karlnet@pathcom.ca>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 14:27:00 -0700
These cards are all pretty much identical and Zcomax cards are just expensive.
We have a shitload of EnGenius cards (re-branded Senao) and they've been
working fine for months (as long as you're using TurboCell and not 802.11b of
course).

We're using the EnGenius cards with RG-1100's and AP-1000's though, so I can't
help Don with this problem but somehow I doubt that the problem is with the
Senao cards.