RE: [Karlnet] WPBASE+ with SENAO 200mw radio cards

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] WPBASE+ with SENAO 200mw radio cards
From: "Caleb Carroll" <karlnet@pathcom.ca>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 17:23:46 -0700
Yes, you can see signal values on both sides of the link if you start the test
from the BaseStation (you only see one side with signal values if you start the
link test from the client side).

Additionally: You need to update your cards with the latest Prism 2.5 firmware
to be able to see both sides of the link test from the base station.  see
previous list messages for where to download firmware.  Also see previous
emails regarding heat...