Re: [Karlnet] mikrotik - prism firmware upgrade

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] mikrotik - prism firmware upgrade
From: "Norm Young" <lists@applegatebroadband.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 13:38:01 -0700
Larry, go back to 5/22 on this forum, and you will see a discussion on it,
starting with this post from me:

[Karlnet] Real signal strength readings on PRISM 2.5 radios

I'm using TC 4.31 and PRISM 2.5 radios.  The radios have never given proper
signal strength readings.  However I got the impression that if one upgraded
the firmware on the PRISM 2.5 radios, this problem disappears.  I just
updated the firmware on some PRISM 2.5 radios to primary firmware v1.1.1,
and secondary firmware v1.5.6, but there is no change.  Still, the local
readings are bogus.