Re: [Karlnet] Is this interference?

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] Is this interference?
From: "Norm Young" <lists@applegatebroadband.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 11:01:57 -0700
I've been playing with an all-in-one mobo with included low power CPU.  Not
sure what sort of horsepower it has, but it seems to work well with StarOS.
It's a ECS P6VEM3, mATX and has onboard video, sound, usb, ethernet and
three PCI slots.  So far, I'm pretty happy with it.  Might make a good
replacement for an AP-1000 in a low power environment.  Run the TC base
software on it, and it looks promising.

Question on the flash  base software: how many radios will it support?  What
about ethernet interfaces?