Re: [Karlnet] KN v4.43k Released Today

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] KN v4.43k Released Today
From: "Bob Hrbek" <bhrbek@jagwireless.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 14:39:15 -0500
What is Receiver Stuck Detection?  Is that the RG lockup issue where low
signal or low use causes the RG to drop off?

Also, I thought I was just crazy when noticing that the second inteface on
an AP1000 had HUGE latency.  Glad to see a fix, I wish there would have been
an note about it somewhere.

Any chance there will be a comensurate update available for the ORiNOCO
OR's?  I'm seeing that latency issue on the second port w/ 4.02.

-bob

===========================

v4.43k

Features

  a.. Support for KN-100/KN-200 system boards
  b.. Updated Agere ORiNOCO radio support (station firmware v.8.74)
Trackers Fixed

  a.. Fixed Receiver Stuck Detection
  b.. Added IP Fragmentation support for UDP tunnels.
  c.. Resolved TurboCell latency issues with a dual-radio configuration.
This fix should drastically decrease the latency of packets passing through
the second TurboCell radio interface.
  d.. Updated TurboCell Access Control List (ACL) to support 100 users (was
16 users).