Re: [Karlnet] KN v4.43k Released Today

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] KN v4.43k Released Today
From: Chris Conn <cconn@abacom.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 16:04:46 -0400
Bob Hrbek wrote:
That is exactly what we have been seeing.  Thanks for the clarification.
WHERE IS THE CHANNEL AUTOFOLLOW feature??

I thought that was "in the next release".

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think this is an interim release. The problem you mention was somewhat widespread and I believe it was in the best interests of Karlnet to get this out ASAP. "Frequency Guessing" I guess will have to wait to a higher version.

I would like to see some sort of Turbocell equivalent of 802.1x where you can autoroll WEP keys, but I am sure that everyone has his own wish-list/agenda.

Chris