Re: [Karlnet] Hang up of the cell

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] Hang up of the cell
From: "Brett Hays" <bretth@htonline.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 21:36:54 -0500
Sounds very similar to the problem we're having right now.    This past time
we went 48 hours before it happened again, only for me, a simple reboot
won't do it, I have to change channels...weird.

Answer me this:

what hardware platform are you on?  AP1000, KN200, Flashrom

What are your clients using for hardware and how many are there?  Do you
have any KN50's in the mix?

I am very interested to hear your answers, as I'm sure Reg will be as well.