RE: [Karlnet] Hang up of the cell

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Hang up of the cell
From: "Dan Metcalf" <dan.metcalf@wbsysnet.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 09:46:16 -0500
> Thanks Brett,a couple additional questions for Promo-
>
> What radio are you using in the Ubicom(KN50?) device?
>
> Are you able to capture the traffic during high ping times?
>
> If you are able to analyze the traffic during the time out periods
across
> your cell 2, do you see lots of ICMP or fragmented packets?
>
> Reg

Reg - we have an issue like this as well --- basically we can no longer
PING  the AP or any networks behind it from the CPE side yet a wireless
link test looks very good, this only happens on the AP that has KN50's
which use all different cards. My other ap's don't hang like this.

Eventually it comes back, from 3 to 12 minutes.