Re: [Karlnet] Hang up of the cell

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] Hang up of the cell
From: Peter Dordik <dordik@presov.viapvt.sk>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 06:35:37 +0100
Hallo,

> The interface monitor on the base says that the traffic is normal (100
> -300KByte/s)

300kByte = 2.4 Mb for cell 2? Plus some traffic for cell 1... Your PtP is still
at 2.4 GHz and is based at classic 802.11b NOT Turbocell? Is your PTP link able
to transfer so much data? And if there are too much small packets?

> Now we have a location with 2 cells and a PTP all on 2,4Ghz
> The PTP is no TurboCell
> Cell 1 = Ch1  (KN100)
> Cell 2 = Ch9  (KN202) new RG+
> PTP = Ch13

Try to change channel of Cell 2 somewhere between 6-8.

> Our Network on that location is:
>
> PTP => Linux Router => Switch => KN100 and a KN202 base ISP

Your Linux Router need good QoS with CBQ, TBF or HTB

I am interested with pings from internet:

1) to first device of PTP link
2) to second -||-
3) to Linux Router
4) to KN100 and KN202