Re: [Karlnet] KARLNET RESPONSE_ Reduction of Karlnet features w/outnoti

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] KARLNET RESPONSE_ Reduction of Karlnet features w/outnotification.
From: "Bruno Lopes F. Cabral" <bruno@openline.com.br>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 16:36:28 -0300
Hello there

as a software company, I think Karlnet could drop a bit
the license prices for one slot gear (RG1000/AP500),
to make them roughly equivalent to two slot gear (i.e.
AP1000)

this could increase sales a lot because we could upgrade
old hardware that is laying around for ages!

think, why spent US$199 on satelite for RG1000 with one
slot when you could buy US$199 satelite for AP1000 with
TWO slots?

Cheers
!3runo
from Brazil