Re: [Karlnet] Broadcast storms

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] Broadcast storms
From: "Norm Young" <lists@applegatebroadband.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 19:11:33 -0700
Ok, routing champions, say I've got a bunch of 174.18.5.X clients (the WAN
IP of their routers) off radio interface #4, the radios (bridges, all
KN-50s) at 174.18.4.X, and the Ethernet (#1) interface is looking back at
the border router which is NATing all the 174.18.5.X clients from
174.18.5.1.   How would I set up the routing on this AP to make this work?

Norm