Re: [Karlnet] CRITICAL problem w/ Karlnet firmware?

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] CRITICAL problem w/ Karlnet firmware?
From: "Bob Hrbek" <bhrbek@jagwireless.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 16:16:52 -0500
So...you are saying that in high noise conditions the KN-100 will blast out
enough power/traffic to take out the whole network?

Could you have been any luckier to find that customer 10 miles from your AP
with a spectrum analyzer?  Was that just a guess or do you have an UBER
DUPER analyzer there?   I'd like to get one of those babies!

-bob