Re: [Karlnet] CRITICAL problem w/ Karlnet firmware?

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] CRITICAL problem w/ Karlnet firmware?
From: martin@belairinternet.com
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 20:42:38 -0700 (PDT)
Hi there,

We are seeing the same thing... quite often. The units locks up somehow
and starts transmitting garbage. I have asked Karlnet a number of times if
this was something they were aware of, and so far nothing has happend. We
are running 4.44 on RG-1100 and KN-100's as clients. MY solution has been,
so far to create a .bat and reboot all clients on the base (we do not
loose all connectivity, of course dependend on the signal strength of the
client that is locked up). It seems when we reboot the base all clients
come up for 5-10 sec. So the client must notice that the base is gone. But
it pickes up the bad behaviour after 5-10 sec. Let me know what Reggie
tells u.

Martin Madsen