Re: [Karlnet] Versions

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] Versions
From: "Scott Wendrick" <scooter@uplogon.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 14:35:36 -0500
hehe that is what everyone is getting with them damn ap1000's and so far no
one seems to have a good resolution including karlnet.  Mine were fixed by
grounding every single piece of network equipment around and including the
box itself.  I believe some of the others where able to resolve it by
increasing the voltage to the unit. Others were able to fix it by reflashing
it to a lower firmware(pita I think you have to restore the defaults and
force reload).  All in all the problem seems to have come from the newest
firmware.  When it is going to get fixed I don't know but that is a good
starting point.  Hopefully we get some new firmware soon.  I still get that
same error once a day with the grounding but it is stable enough where we
are not losing customers over it like before.

Scott Wendrick