[Orion] Orion-headsets

To: orion@contesting.com
Subject: [Orion] Orion-headsets
From: bob finger <finger@goeaston.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 11:34:12 -0500
At the risk of starting another looooong discussion, what are Orion
users using for headsets?

Ten Tec suggests using a minimum of 32 ohm impedence stereo cans.

My Sony MDR V600 are excellent on cw and ssb (but no boom for mic).  My
Heil BM10 are good on ssb and okay on cw and my Heil ProSet (about five
years old) are good on ssb and horrible on CW.  (The ProSet is excellent
on cw with my Kenwood TS850)

Has anyone used the Heil new ProSet Plus with Orion, and if so how are
they, particularly on cw?  73 bob de w9ge