Re: [Orion] Heresy

To: Henrik Weiss <oz1ing@mail.dk>
Subject: Re: [Orion] Heresy
From: Gary Tuck <gtuck@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 10:11:36 -0800
I believe the receiver disappearing can be attributed to a firmware
issue that a new version will hopefully address.  My Sweep function
works well if I make sure that the sub receiver NR is OFF.  Again, this
is probably firmware.  My NR works perfectly under 1.371 but has issues
under 1.372.  Since I've found few others with the same problem, I'm
betting on a hardware problem.  Can't speak to the Hardware NB.  Mine
works better than any I've found.  Does it introduce distortion on all
signals or just the strongest?

Gary