Re: [Orion] Orion 565 locks in CW tx mode

To: Barry N1EU <n1eu.barry@gmail.com>, orion@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Orion] Orion 565 locks in CW tx mode
From: Dick Coates <dick@mbtsa.co.za>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 15:27:29 +0200
Yup.   Somewhere in a thread I saw that a ham in the US found that his key
socket on the back of the unit was shorting.  Maybe I have the same problem.
Never come across a socket shorting out before ( but never have I had to
press on the front panel of a rig to make the RIT/XIT work !). Ah well, off
with the covers !

Tnx   73  Dick  ZS6BUN