RFI

[RFI] BPL Support?

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] BPL Support?
From: wa4tukhr at comcast.net (Patrick A. Thompson Sr.)
Date: Tue Aug 12 21:15:14 2003
I guess I should asked specifically about the ECFS Express page.  My reply
ended up branded "Comment" rather than "Reply to Comment" because there was
no provision for stating document type. You can give the document type using
the regular ECFS page where files can be attached etc. I assumed thses would
be "Replies" since they are after the comment period.

Seems misleading to me, especially since the BPL docket is still up on the
ECFS comment page.

So now what?

Resend using the Expert ECFS page or do duplicate filings get deleted?

Pat
wa4tuk