RFI

[RFI] BPL Support?

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] BPL Support?
From: ka5s at earthlink.net (Cortland Richmond)
Date: Tue Aug 12 21:40:16 2003
Well, I am neither an expert nor an attorney -- but I think that is
_exactly_ what you should do. It's not harder, really.

Your experience suggests an avenue of appeal: Those who use the
quick-comment page are mislead (by the Commission) into believing remarks
properly filed as Reply Comments there, when that page marks them all as
first comments instead. Perhaps someone can electronically Petition the
Commission to consider his remarks via that page since the July deadline be
considered Reply Comments.

I think they'd still need to address some originally filed comment, though.

Cortland