RFI

Re: [RFI] TVI

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] TVI
From: W6YN Don Milbury <w6yn@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 17:29:24 -0800
It's a good thing you do not reside in California, USA.
Here you would be in violation of state law by doing anything to your
neighbor's electronic equipment.

It is obvious that the problem is not of your making.
I would suggest that your neighbor hire an expert electronic technician
to solve his problems.
I don't know anything about tort laws there, but you could open yourself
up to grief of great magnitude should anything go wrong with any of his
stuff while you do anything or after you do anything to it or do anything
near it.

73,  Don,  W6YN