RFI

Re: [RFI] Finding noise source

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Finding noise source
From: "Michael Cornwall" <mccornwall@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 11:40:47 -0500
        I found that the station antennas were not enough other than to
point generally the direction.  I do my noise-hunting on foot with a 2m
arrow antenna (a 3 el handheld yagi).  That way I can pinpoint the source a
little more finely.

        73 de Mike

Mike Cornwall R.Ph.
PGP Public Key available at http://www.keyserver.net
KB9WQJ (ham radio)
WPWG606 (GMRS)
mccornwall@charter.net (primary-personal)
cornmc@stlo.mercy.net (work)
kb9wqj@arrl.net (alias for primary)
RKBA! - The Right to Keep & Bear Arms is a Fundamental Human Right!