RFI

Re: [RFI] Hum in Bose QC2 headphones

To: <Gary@doctorgary.net>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Hum in Bose QC2 headphones
From: "Tim Duffy K3LR" <k3lr@k3lr.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 22:19:46 -0600
Hi Gary!

This is really a strange problem. Maybe there is a wiring issue as WA3GIN
points out.

We use QC-2 headphones at K3LR. They work really well. The operators love
them. I've never heard of anyone having trouble with them. We used the older
QC-1 headphones for a long time and recently switched to QC-2s.

Let us know what you learn that solves your problem.

73!
Tim K3LR
http://www.k3lr.com