RFI

Re: [RFI] Hum in Bose QC2 headphones

To: Rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Hum in Bose QC2 headphones
From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@doctorgary.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 00:16:58 -0500
Hi Tim,

I've googled to try to find an answer and found this page:
http://www.fixya.com/support/t932364-humming_sound_in_left_earpiece

but the sound here is in the other earpiece. It's a real PITA as the
hum is quite loud. And nobody on that page found a solution.

This QC2 is fine for deadening noise by themselves, it's only when
they are plugged to certain devices that the problem shows up.

Gary
KA1J