RFI

Re: [RFI] Big Farad versus Hybrid Caps?

To: "Roger (K8RI)" <k8ri@rogerhalstead.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Big Farad versus Hybrid Caps?
From: kd4e <doc@kd4e.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 21:07:24 -0500
Probably so ... but they weigh 90lbs each!

I am thinking that I can get away with one instead of two if
I add one
of these hybrids in-line.  The app. is SSB - intermittent -
so most of
the peak demand is momentary and that is the unique size/weight
advantage of a hybrid cap over a battery.

WDYT?

US 12V XC  SPECIFICATIONS:

LENGTH: 13-1/8" (333 mm)
WIDTH: 7-1/16" (179 mm)