RFI

Re: [RFI] Big Farad versus Hybrid Caps?

To: Michael Keane K1MK <k1mk@alum.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Big Farad versus Hybrid Caps?
From: kd4e <doc@kd4e.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 22:31:43 -0500
The specs on these claim "exceptionally low ESR".

This big Farad cap:
http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_9379_Kole+Audio+C6D.html
claims "ultra-low ESR" but doesn't specify - it's late and I
don't have
time to visit the manufacturer's site to get hard numbers.

This hybrid:
http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_13509_Power+Acoustik+CAPCELL-300.html
claims "4.5 Milliohm int. resistance"

What is the ESR you would say is necessary for effective
results?

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
FS/Swap/Wanted: http://kd4e.com/swapn.html