RFI

Re: [RFI] Maytag - Need quick answers - How can I tell the good ones

To: Jim Miller KG0KP <JimMiller@STL-OnLine.Net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Maytag - Need quick answers - How can I tell the good ones
From: Larry Benko <xxw0qe@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 17:30:05 -0600
Jim,

I have posted the following at least a dozen times but here is my
suggestion again:

Just buy the washing machine, pay with a credit card, and write on the
bill of sale before paying that if the machine produces "harmful RF
interference" it will be returned for full credit.  I have done this
several times and no stores have ever had a problem agreeing to this as
they don't think anything they sell would cause interference.  Only one
time did I return an item and there was no issue.

73, Larry, W0QE