RFI

Re: [RFI] Help with Bad RFI.

To: "Dave Harmon" <k6xyz@sbcglobal.net>, "'Rick Scott'" <w7psk@yahoo.com>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Help with Bad RFI.
From: "Gary Smith" <wa6fgi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 10:00:53 -0800
I bought the MFJ noise snuffer, it works. Local power company was impressed
with it when I sniffed out a neighbor's warming blanket that was dong loud pops
on 10 meters every two seconds. Neighbor was pee ooed with the discovery tho.
Wanted me to fix his blanket, I handed him a Xerox copy of part 15. He got mad,
got over it. Now calls himself a "informed consumer."
73's,
Gary...wa6fgi