RFI

[RFI] RE HVAC issue

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] RE HVAC issue
From: Mel Crichton <kj9c@iquest.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 10:49:30 -0500
I did a qucik survey back in November before replacing my furnace with
a new Carrier Infinity 95% efficient unit that has no RFI

You might look in the archives for that time period. There are only 7
U.S.manufacturers although there are 25+ brands. Carrier is made in
the US although some components are outsourced (as with most companies)

Mel KJ9C

Does anyone have recent experience with a *specific model*
we can still order that proved RFI-quiet?