RFI

Re: [RFI] 200 khz AC line noise

To: "Tom Prohigh" <tomp@prohigh.com>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] 200 khz AC line noise
From: "KD7JYK DM09" <kd7jyk@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 18:53:18 -0800
: I live in PECO territory also.  Good luck getting PECO to do anything.

This is why we have a Public Utilities Commission and Federal Communications
Commission.  You can call PECO once, if you really want to bother, or just
fill out the online interferences for with the FCC and let them do their job
and in response, PECO do theirs as well.  You, personally, are irrelevant to
them, may as well be an autistic meth addict when you call to complain about
"noises you hear on your radio".

Kurt