RFI

Re: [RFI] Under-counter lighting that is quiet?

To: Peter Laws <plaws@plaws.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Under-counter lighting that is quiet?
From: dalej <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 12:57:30 -0500
My neighbor has something like that and it puts out garbage on all bands.  75
and 40 is the worse, but 20 has some humps that go well up the s-meter scale.
I always know when they get up in the morning and leave for school and work.
Weekends are the worse because they are home almost all the time.  I've read
where Levtron dimmers are better than most.  I'd research this area closely and
quiz the mfg.'s, they all have customer service lines, don't be afraid to go up
the ladder until you get some straight answers.  It's your money and your ham
radio.  For me, I'm going to try and get the neighbor over to my ham shack to
listen to the racket then while he's here with headphones on and listening have
him call his wife and turn off the lights.  He will see first hand where the
problem lies.  I have offered to buy him a new dimmer if I can have the old
one.  We'll see what happens.

73
Dale, k9vuj