RFI

Re: [RFI] Under-counter lighting that is quiet?

To: Peter Laws <plaws@plaws.net>, tdanley@suddenlink.net
Subject: Re: [RFI] Under-counter lighting that is quiet?
From: Dale <svetanoff@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 14:47:25 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Peter,

Beware of flourescent tube fixtures, too.  Today, nearly all ballasts are
switchers.  The can be just as bad as the LED drivers.  Make certain that you
can return any light fixtures that create too much RFI for your application.
The safest way is to buy those that use halogen incandescent lamps and then use
a name brand wall dimmer that includes RFI suppression to control the bulbs.

73, Dale
WA9ENA